Gemini + Pyrite – May 22 – June 20
Gemini season has an edgy feel to it as it calls us to pick up the pace to share information and communicate to the world who we actually are and what we are here to do. Check in with your mental body and the state of flow from your crown through your mind, throat and heart right down to your base. Where does it get stuck? Or does it feel like you don’t even have time to check as you are already three more steps ahead of the process (that Gemini buzz!). Is your mind so full of ideas but your body feels resistant to taking the steps to manifest it into reality? Feel into this. Where is the mismatch? Where is it clouded? The energy of the Twins symbolising Gemini reflects the duality of our world – in that both exist together, intrinsically linked yet opposite and fluid at the same time. This is the paradox of holding ‘this’ AND ‘that’ simultaneously and harmoniously. This only becomes problematic when there is discord within the balance and competition arises out fear, scarcity, lack and the priority of the ego’s will over Divine will.
When there is discord within we may place weight in our minds more heavily on one aspect than it requires. The invitation here is to utilise the Gemini mental energy that fuels fast processing speeds, enables lightning strikes creativity and collective networking to align it with Divine Will and the vision seeded by your Higher Self. This alignment and balance makes an opening for some POWERFUL channelling to come through in whichever way calls you.
And so our ally Pyrite can assist with the unification of focus from both aspects of self – the Divine and the Ego/Personality in order to amplify the life force and Higher Self located in the Soul Star Chakra. This assists to bring about mental clarity and manifestation. Pyrite is a solid and reflective stone in both a metaphysical and literal way and carries both fire and earth energies. When we get caught up in the mental chaos Pyrite illuminates the truth within and burns away that which is not. It also helps to ground and balance the air of Gemini. Pyrite’s natural presentation as a crystal can be as a cube, sphere or dodecahedron which is uncommon and so it is seen as a Master of Sacred Geometry. Sacred geometry is found in all things and the patterns are the foundational units of all that is. ‘Letters’ that make up Light Language are built from Sacred Geometry!
Pyrite – Attributes/ Quality / Energy
- Masculine, action and manifestation
- Assists in balancing polarity within the body and energy fields
- Affinity for the Soul Star Charka & Solar Plexus Chakra
- Enhancer of mental clarity, creativity and sexual expression
- Pyrite comes from the Greek word for fire
- Connected with Earth & Fire energy and can be used with Hematite to enhance Earth Star Chakra connectivity
- Aligned with the throat and lungs
How Pyrite can support you in Gemini season
- Use Pyrite to entrain with the sacred geometry vibration of your cellular structure to reset the patterning back to the original blueprint it holds within the DNA
- Supports the channel between your human mind and your Higher Self and dissolves illusion that keeps us separate and in a state of fear and scarcity
Working with Pyrite
- Restore mental clarity and focus with by meditating with Pyrite on your Third Eye or softly gazing at the facets of Pyrite whilst in a meditative state
- Enhance your Light Language channels with Pyrite as a decoder for your mental body
- Place Pyrite in your workspace to support your field while you are creating
- Create a crystal grid using Pyrite as a main crystal to focus and amplify the reality of truth and the manifestation of Divine Will through all of your thoughts and actions
Thank you so much for celebrating the magic power of crystal allies! Until next month!
With love, from my sacred heart to yours,
Inside the Prism
Lisa Kotz is an intuitive healer, Arvigo® Therapist, Reiki Master, claircognisant and clairsentient Lemurian Priestess. Lisa is also an intensive care nurse and is an experienced nurse educator and mentor. Her life’s work is devoted to supporting the health of others.
She believes the key to health starts with reconnecting with our body and emotions by learning to understand their messages and using tools and knowledge to support the body’s optimal state of being.
Lisa has a special gift of holding sacred space for others to guide multidimensional healing, learning, transformation and evolution both in her private healing sessions with clients and her professional nursing practice.
She is passionate about embodying compassion, empathy and love whilst maintaining discernment and honouring her personal sovereignty and teaching others to do the same.
Lisa’s work on Earth during this time of shift and evolution is to support the alignment of our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies in order to live fully and freely from our hearts.